Friday, August 17, 2012

Bzzagent's Dell 1355CN MultiFunction Printer

Laser Color Printer Anyone?




I just can't say enough about Bzzagent and the campaigns they offer.  This time, I was lucky enough to be selected to particitpate in the Dell Laser Printer Campaign.

Talk about a fantastic output and easy set up!! I opted for the Dell 1355CN and received it within a few days of ordering. Set up and hooked up right away. You do need to purchase either a USB or Ethernet cable to install, its not included. Once done, it pretty much sets itself up. Need help? Use the Set up assistant. Once everything was hooked up and ready to go, I printed a few pages to see how it looked and Oh my goodness, I'm nothing less than impressed! The text is sharp as can be. I printed an old Spanish project of my daughters that contained not only text, but also clipart and a photo and all were extremely impressive with the sharpness and clarity.

Finally had a chance to check out the scanning and copying capabilities of the Dell 1355CN. Still nothing short of impressive! The scanning for both digital and media output were very nice. Crisp and clear. When purchasing online at Dell, I intended to go ahead and get the extra toners... UNTIL I saw how much they were... Oh my goodness, it was unreal. Almost $70 for ONE color. I don't think so. But anyhow, I thought for what this is costing me, the ink for my current printer runs that much so, why not. Luckily, I decided to look elsewhere for the toner. Glad I did too. Sam's Club carries them at a fraction of the price. You can get the l400 page toner for right at $39 at Sams (Be sure to check the LOCAL PRICE, not the online price). They're $69.99 thru Dell. That was a real plus for me! When you actually look at and read the manual, its quite easy... but for some reason, I think I don't need to?!?! I was a little confused at first looking at the menu panel. I guess its because I was expecting to see exactly what we have on our several thousand dollar copier at work. But that was my fault. To sum up my experience with "the whole package" of Dell 1355cn Multifunction Color Printer, I am very impressed with the quality and the price. While the discount offered to Bzzagents was "MY" deciding factor, knowing how it has printed, copied, scanned, etc I would definitely recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment