Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to School Time!! Who's ready?!?!



We aren't!  That's for sure!  I just have one burning question...  Why is it that the school system has their open house on Thursday before school starts on Monday?  I don't get it.  The kids don't get their supply list until the open house so you HAVE to get to one of the few stores we have, fight with all the other parents and kids to find whats left of the supplies that have been scavenged through by the others parents who either have a supply list or are in a neighboring school system.  Not to mention that the "No-Tax" weekend was the week before.  Not that I'm crazy enough to fight that crowd either.  But how can you send your kids to school prepared to learn on the first day, when you can't even get the supplies they need? 

And these people are supposed to be prime examples of Higher Education?  Hmmm..  to me, it looks like a prime example of do as I say and its my way or no way.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment