Friday, January 18, 2013

The Silhouette Cameo does SO MUCH!

I got the neatest gift for Christmas!  A Silhouette Cameo.  That is the coolest thing in the world!  I have been going nuts making stuff!  My first project was to add Syd's name in vinyl to a frame with all her pre-school stuff.  She wanted it in the Taylor Swift handwriting font.  Thankfully, I found it and its called "Satisfaction".  You can find it here
Here is a quick pic

That was so easy that I kept playing around.  My next thought was  the Laundry Room.  For some reason, My kids NEVER could get the right clothes in the right baskets.  To be totally honest- the baskets were labeled.  I had which type should go in each one.  I had a sign about 5" high in a page protector and taped to each one.  BUT this looks so much nicer!  Sorry for the blurry pic, but you get the idea! This font is ST Honeymoon. 

















With Valentine's Day around the corner, and especially since her years of passing them out is coming to an end- I wanted to do something a little creative so...  VIOLA!
I'm pretty proud of that!  It was so easy!  The font is ST Cursive Hand and the paper is from a pack I picked up at Wal-mart called Confetti by Colorbok.  It all fit nicely into a snack sized ziplock bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment