Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Have you tried the Glade Expressions Mist and Oil


My thoughts of  Glade Expressions... 

I joined was chosen to join the BzzCampaign for the new Glade Expressions.  These are pretty neat.  If you're not aware of Bzzagent, you have GOT to check it out!  bzzagent.com.  I adore being a Bzzagent!!!

Now.. on to the review

I was excited when I received the coupons in the Bzzkit for the Glade Expressions Mist and Oil Diffuser. I purchased the Lavender & Juniper Berry diffuser and picked up a Pineapple &
Mangosteen refill; and I also chose the Cotton and Italian Mandarin mist. I really wanted a chance to try out the Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice- but I guess everyone else did too! There were N-O-N-E! Not anywhere to be found.. they were all sold out. As far as how good the Glade Expressions Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice must smell.. I guess that’s says it all! I'll just have to soldier on...

I was trying to decide which of our rooms would benefit the most from the Glade Expressions- with a teenage and preteen daughters and a husband who loves to be outdoors.. I opted for the bathroom and our Game room. (these are the smelliest rooms)! After opening the Glade Expressions diffuser.. I was a little taken aback. It looked exactly as it does in the photo's but, to me.. it just looked cheap. Its not something that I want sitting out. Of course, I don't want the little round things out either. I just prefer my home fragrance be "incognito". I'm not a fan of clutter and to me, with limited space available.. I'd count this as clutter. The mist is in a very nicely packaged can, but this too is not anything I want out. It will stay put up in my laundry room until needed.

I put the Lavender & Juniper Berry diffuser in our bathroom. I liked it right away. It made my bathroom smell, well.... nice. I don't know that I would want to say that it was "inviting"... who wants to be invited in there, right?!?! But it was very pleasant. You could immediately smell it. After about a day... I didn't notice it anymore. I don't know if its me, and I have adapted to the smell, or if its played out. The Pineapple and Mangosteen.. YUCK. I didn't like the fragrance at all! I can't put my finger on why not. Its just not me.

The mist is very pleasant! I use this mostly in our Game Room. This is the door we always use coming in from the outside. Its where my husband always takes off his shoes. He has three pair that I cannot get him to remove. The ones I hate the most are his "outdoor shoes". They just plain stink. Especially if he gets caught out in the rain.. pe-yew! There is a smell I DO need to get rid of! Well, the Glade Expressions Cotton and Italian Mandarin mist did the trick. That room DOES smell fresh and inviting! I'm not sure if it disguised or removed the smell of his nasty shoes, but it got rid of the smell and that’s all that mattered to me!
 
My friends were grateful for the coupons I shared with them from Bzzagent.  Then we happened across the rebates that you can use in addtion to the coupons, which make them TOTALLY FREE!  Here's a link for you.. be sure to get them in the mail before  2/15/13.
 
 
 
I'm very grateful I was able to to join the BzzCampaign for the Glade Expressions Mist and Oil Diffuser, I'm glad I was able to check them out, but will I continue to purchase the Glade Expressions Mist and Oil Diffuser? They are right pricey, and the only benefits are the aromas. Its not going to be on the top of my grocery list. I think I prefer using Essential Oils for my home fragrances, but if a good coupon and sale comes out... I just might.



No comments:

Post a Comment